Catch the Wave
Catch the Wave
Who surfs the biggest memo wave?
Become a surfer on the wave you create for yourself! This game is like life. In the end, the winner is the one who gets it right. A memo game with its own twist and design factor..
It had to end eventually! Humanity has finally become extinct. Just the Tanuki survived.
These legendary Japanese creatures have all the random leftover stuff from people in the bin and have only picked up a few memorabilia. The hottest boards in the world! They surf now as much as possible. Infinite space, free beaches and the big surf battle every weekend, when the waves hit first and then glow. Everyone catches a huge wave here. Which brings us to the topic. This game is like life. In the end, the one who gets their shit together wins. Get as many cards as possible in the correct sequence resulting in the longest wave – and on it the winner surfs away.
- Strictly limited special edition of only 999 games worldwide, numbered by hand
- 3 exclusive stickers
- Postcard signed by designer and artist
- Game box screen printed by hand by our buddy and cool dude Sascha
- Illustrations by our favorite and Heldbergs Crew Member Artist Chris @killerartworx
- 1 limited edition shark fob
- Worked out by super guy Thade
- Story by Volker and Artur
- Packaging made from 100% biodegradable cardboard
- Kraft paper playing cards
- Only environmentally friendly and water-based colors without chemicals are used for printing. So you can chew on it too.
- Made in Germany
- 88 playing cards
- 12 shark fins
- 1 Limited Shark fob
- Game instructions (German and English)
- 3 stickers limited only for this game
- 1 hand signed postcard
Recommended Age: 8 years and up
Game Duration: Some may take longer, others less, but roughly around 15 minutes
Number of Players: 1-4 players
Caution: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard.
Author: Thade Precht
Illustration: Chris Bögle
Game Box: 13x13x4 cm, 200g
Game Pieces/fob: Solid beech wood sourced from local forests, manufactured in Bad Rodach, Upper Franconia
Wir sind ein junger indie Verlag und freuen uns deshalb, wenn ihr unsmit einer ehrlichen Bewertung zu mehr Ruhm und Ehre helft. Bewertet nach euremSpielekauf einfach das Spiel wahrheitsgetreu und ihr bekommt einen 10% Rabatt Code für eure nächste Bestellung.